środa, 26 marca 2014

MOST INTERESTING PLACE HAVE I EVER BEEN TO

I have been to many nice places. The nicest one of them is Cracow. It's a beautiful town in the south of Poland. I've been there several times and I've seen all the monuments, hahaha: the Cloth Hall, st. Florian's Gate, Barbican, Slowacki Theatre and a lot of museums and churchs. But the most important one of them is Wawel. There is a royal castle there. It's a beautiful renaissance building. I like it! :) In Cracow there is a ZOO, an aquarium, an aqua park and a botanical garden of the Jagiellonian University. I think it is a very good place to relax. But the best attraction is the bungee jumping. It is really great! There is a beautiful view from up there, if you dare to look around. :):) This is all, bye. :D


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz